Sunday, January 2, 2011

Top 10 of '10 - Pictures of Anlon

My dear friend Amber has asked those of us with little ones to share our top ten pictures from 2010. I definitely don't have her talent for photography, but I think my little man makes every picture great :) Anlon is 5 months old now, and it was SO hard narrowing down just 10. I can't imagine how hard it would be if he was any older! So here goes...


1. This one was taken by Amber. Anlon was 4 days old here and was perfectly sleepy during his photo shoot.

2. He was 4 weeks old here and made this funny face every time he had a bowel movement (which was very often those days :) We used to laugh so much while watching him purse his lips together!


3. Anlon was 7 1/2 weeks old here and his personality was starting to shine through. 

 4. Anlon was just a couple days over 3 months here. The outfit he's wearing makes me smile because I'm not a huge orange fan and wasn't sure if I liked it. But unlike his mommy, he looks adorable in every color :)

 5. He was 3 1/2 months here, lying on our bed with our cat Sebo. Sebo's been so gentle and sweet with Anlon. I really love this picture of them together.

 6. Anlon was not quite 4 months old here and was sitting on Vipul's lap having a great time. I really love this picture. He's such a happy little boy.

 7. Anlon was just shy of 4 months old here. I love this picture because it shows off his little dimples and big brown eyes so well.

 8. Anlon is 4 months here and we were in Jacksonville visiting Vipul's parents and sister over Thanksgiving. This picture was taken just before they took him for a walk one cool morning. This is how he looks when he's really tired :)

 
 9. Anlon's just over 4 months here too (I'm realizing I have a ton of favorite 4 month pics!) and I had to include this one because it shows how much he LOVES sucking on his fingers. We offered a paci for about a month or so, but once he discovered his fingers he was in heaven. 

10. Amber took this picture during one of two photo sessions to get some good shots for our Christmas card. We were trying so hard to get him to smile, but despite just waking up from a nap, he was still tired. She did end up getting a good smile, but I really love this one.

I just had to add this one for fun - this was Christmas Eve, before leaving for church. Anlon was our little elf in training! (just before his 5 month birthday on the 26th)

3 comments:

Amber said...

I am so glad you joined in with us. Of course, I love Anlon and also think every picture is great. He has the sweetest smile.

BTW, we are home, so I will see both of you soon!!!

Carolina said...

Such great pictures of Anlon!! I can't pick my favorite one either, they are all great in their own way.

Someone once told me that in the first months when babies want to interact with their parents they make an 'O-face'. When they pucker up their lips in a little O it means they want to engage with you- that's what Anlon looks like he's doing in picture 2!

Courtney said...

Oh my! #7 is just so stinkin' adorable!! What a precious little baby you have!!

Thanks for linking up!