Monday, August 22, 2011

Multitude Monday

Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm thankful:
 
8/15
364. that I get to begin anew this morning and have another opportunity to get it better
365. for Anlon's 3 hour and 15 minute nap this afternoon
366. that I get to buy a baby shower gift for a friend whose baby is an answer to many prayers
367. for everything about my little Cashew
8/16
368. to be able to take a nap during Anlon's nap and realizing I need to do this more often
369. that Anlon's been napping so well
370. for a cherished friend living footsteps away
371. for Bennett coming over and giving me a big kiss (without any prompting :)
372. that Anlon enjoyed raisins for the first time

8/17
373. that we've remained in touch with Tim and Cheryl since they moved to Kentucky
374. for uninterrupted time with Amber and my favorite margarita
375. that Vipul had such a positive response to our air conditioner going out

8/18
376. that our air conditioner was temporarily fixed last night and permanently fixed today
377. for little boys enjoying time at the Aquarium
378. for reassurance
379. for Carolina's faith, courage and strength
380. for Jack and Roman running after each other while giggling joyfully
381. that my cousin Kristine and I were able to catch up tonight

8/19
382. for my two favorite people in the world

8/20
383. that Vipul let me catch up on sleep and took care of Anlon this morning
384. for the celebration of an expected baby girl
385. for my sleepy little boy on a swing
8/21
386. for how wonderful Hannah was with Anlon in the nursery
387. for Vipul's desire to seek the Lord's wisdom in a specific area
388. that Anlon "talked" with my Mom and Vipul's parents today 
389. for a needed family vacation

4 comments:

Amber said...

I hope you are already feeling more realized and enjoying vacation time.

It is truly a blessing to live steps away and I will always cherish this time in our lives. It is easy to forget how wonderful it is to truly KNOW your neighbors.

Love you girl and I look forward to hearing all about your time away this week.

Carolina said...

Loved all your pictures this week! Hope you are enjoying your vacation and can't wait to catch up when you get back. Thank you for coming on Thursday, you have been such a blessing to me.

Anonymous said...

Wow - 3 hr and 15 min nap! I'm so thankful for your friendship and sweet family.

Casey Martinez said...

Love all the wonderful things that you have to give thanks for! I had been meaning to follow your blog since you commented on my guest post on Amber's blog about your experiences with ECT. My husband is about to venture down that road and he is very nervous! I'd love to e-mail you more about your experience with this so I can hopefully encourage him! Blessings to you!