Monday, October 3, 2011

Multitude Monday

Monday October 3, 2011


I am thankful:
9/26
431. for the last 14 months of my life since Anlon has been with us
432. for how Vipul discovered that holding Anlon's pants above him while singing "pants, pants, pants!" makes Anlon laugh SO hard!
433. for wonderful morning naps that give me time to study God's word
434. for seeing Vipul light up when we visited him at work
435. for the love shown to him while we were there
436. that Vipul makes wonderful pizza, giving me a break from cooking
437. for time to skype with Tim and Cheryl and see little Taylor Faith
438. that we'll be seeing them soon
9/27
439. that our speech therapist always has great ideas
440. for being able to be honest with dear friends
441. that there is power in praying for one another
442. for wonderful news shared
443. for a friend I'm confident I will have for life

9/28
444. for the exciting way the teacher told the story of Pentecost to the 3 and 4 yr olds and for how they remembered details of the story later
445. for reading What's Wrong Little Pookie? 5 times in a row to Anlon
446. that Anlon ate prunes and some banana after a brief fruit strike
447. for how shared faith can immediately bond strangers
448. for a very nice evening

9/29
449. that I can go to bed and wake up to a new day
450. for hope
451. that we have beautiful photos of Anlon around our living room, taken by Amber
9/30
452. for a fun visit with Bethany and Roman
453. for how Anlon is so comfortable with Bennett and smiled when B shouted with excitement
454. that Vipul chose me to be his wife and has lived out the wedding vows he wrote to me

10/1
455. for little Austin on his first birthday
456. for how sweet Clint was with Anlon and how much Anlon loved being held by him
457. that Anlon is so social and loves meeting new friends
458. for the crisp breeze that is SO awesome!!!
459. for time with my family on a beautiful afternoon
10/2
460. for a wonderful visit with Vipul's parents, Uncle and Aunt (Harishmama and Jyotsnamami)
461. that our very sleepy little boy who didn't nap all day still had so much fun


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the first and last photo of Anlon :) That kid has the best personality.

Amber said...

Thank you and thank you again!

That last photo....oh my, I couldn't stop laughing.

Carolina said...

Loved your list this week! In the fist picture he looks like a really tough dude :) And of course the last one is a classic... poor little guy!

Carolina said...

And also- So glad I'm finally being able to post a comment on your blog!