Monday, January 16, 2012

Multitude Monday

Monday January 16, 2012
I am thankful:

1/2/12
707. for a really great start to the new year
708. for the comfort of coming home after being on vacation
709. for catching up with my mom
710. for Anlon hugging Clippy the pony
711. that we found a really neat tea shop
712. for Chrissy's encouraging spirit

1/3
713. that after needing to be soothed to sleep for naps while on vacation, Anlon put himself to sleep this morning
714. that I feel so much love right now for my husband
715. that Anlon loves laying down on his Leo
1/3
716. for the blessing of Bible Study Fellowship to me and Anlon
717. for time enjoying dessert with Amber
718. that Vipul shares his feelings so freely with me

1/4
719. that Anlon gives Sebo hugs and kisses
720. for Robyn's open, humble heart
721. for a beautiful day to be outside
722. for a God-inspired conversation with the man at the chocolate shop about faith and marriage
723. that Malachi fed Anlon cheese and Anlon ate it so well
724. that Carolina and I have phone dates

1/5
725. for running into a sweet friend at the park
726. that Vipul called to ask me my opinion on something
727. that we were able to get a much earlier appt.

1/6
728. for a yummy lunch and fun playtime at the park with my boys
729. for a relaxing date night out with Vipul
730. that Vipul is such a talented writer and doesn't give up on his dream
731. that I feel very thankful
732. for how Sebo's interest in Anlon's food is helping him to eat more

1/7
733. for lots of fun with the Johnston's
734. that Vipul offered to go grocery shopping and took Anlon with him
735. for an evening of prayer with friends

1/8 - This was a rough day and unfortunately I didn't have the heart to write down anything.

1/9
736. that I feel more hopeful this morning
737. for words from my friend that softened my heart and reminded me of God's faithfulness in our friendship
738. for our first Baby Bungalow class and how Anlon enjoyed it

1/10
739. that after a challenging morning (Anlon refused five different bkst options and needed time out 3 times for trying to play in Sebo's litter pan), I was able to smile as I watched him pull multiple items out of the pantry
740. that Jesus loves me in spite of my countless faults

1/11
741. that Anlon took a 3 hour morning nap
742. for how much Anlon loves playing with Javen and Malachi
743. for a possible answer to something that has baffled me for years

1/12
744. that despite a rough day of poor eating and sleeping, Anlon brings me more joy than I have ever experienced and I can never thank God enough for our little boy
745. that my husband has always made me feel pretty

1/13
746. for how sweet Vipul's parents are with Anlon and how excited he was to see them this morning
747. for a wonderful time at the park
748. for moments like this
1/15
749. for real Chai tea - I need to make it more often
750. for more time at another park - what a great weekend to be outside





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful life. Miss you all so much.

Carolina said...

Love all the pictures you included with things to be thankful for- I need to be better about that. And by the way your post still hasn't updated on my blog, not sure why. Love you friend!