Monday, June 20, 2011

Multitude Monday


I am thankful:

6/13/11

175. that Vipul and I talk a lot to each other
176. for running into Lora at the Y and having a chance to chat after our class
177. for realizing I was stronger and actually in better shape while I was pregnant but knowing I can change this

6/14

178. for finding a bathing suit I really like
179. that my husband thinks I'm beautiful

6/15

180. that Anlon still really loves to snuggle up close to my chest as we rock before naps and bedtime - I'm so thankful he's a cuddler
181. for the understanding and forgiveness shared as I sat on the porch with a most treasured friend
182. that genuine friendship isn't always easy but it's worth it

6/16

183. for the way Vipul touched my face before he left this morning
184. for time spent with great women and their little ones
185. for wise, biblical council

6/17

186. that Vipul makes up silly songs and sings them to Anlon
187. for arriving safely to Sanibel for our first family vacation


6/18

188. that Anlon showed so much interest in our food and actually ate a good serving of scrambled eggs!
189. that Anlon really enjoyed the water


190. for the huge tub in our room that allowed all three of us to take a bath together
191. for the cloud line that looks like mountains


192. for my husband and the wonderful father he is to our "Bigling".

2 comments:

Amber said...

I love you friend!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful list! Love the big bath tub one :)