Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Multitude Monday

Monday 12/5/2011

I am thankful:

11/20
596. for moments that make my day, like Anlon and Sebo eating cheese together
597. for the kind jogger that stopped to help me get the stroller into our gate
598. for the awesome feeling that comes after exercise

11/21
599. for Anlon hugging Vipul so tight before he left for work this morning and giving him 2 mouth kisses
600. that Anlon has such an awesome presonality
601. that I still glance down at my engagement ring and admire how beautiful it is
602. for finding the little turkey bowl at Target - I love it!
603. that Vipul came home early and decided to join us for our feeding therapy appt.

11/22
604. for feeling organized before our trip
605. for our kind neighbor who gives Sebo lots of love when we're out of town
606. that Anlon did not cry or fuss even once during our drive to Jacksonville - leaving at bedtime is perfect!!!

11/23-11/25
607. for how Anlon responds every time Vipul's dad calls for Guttoo (their nickname for him)
 608. for all of the work Vipul's mom put into our delicious meals
609. for all of the love Anlon received
610. for how Anlon walked so much during our visit
611. for the great meal ideas I get from Vipul's mom and for her taking me to several Indian grocery stores in search of the right pressure cooker
612. that Vipul's parents always want us to bring Anlon into their room when he wakes up in the mornings
613. for the beautiful weather that made our walks so pleasant
614. for the sweet sound of Anlon "talking" before falling asleep on our drive back - again not a single cry!!

11/26-11/28 - I unfortunately didn't record in my thankful journal

11/29
615. for Mrs. Sandman sweetly comforting Anlon when I dropped him off in his B.S.F class (it was the first time he's ever cried when I left him - I cried too after I left)
616. a new friend
617. that Vipul was so kind after I overcooked dinner
618. that Anlon has recently been getting slap happy when he's overtired
619. for Carolina telling me I had been on her heart today 

11/30
620. for being back on schedule with Anlon's morning naps
621. for the precious little boy I will never deserve
622. for understanding gained for my visit with my dad

12/1
623. for the kind of weather I would love all year
624. for a fun evening out celebrating Carolina's birthday

12/2
625. for feeling my muscles growing stronger
626. for walks with Vipul and Anlon
627. for listening as Vipul read Anlon The Nativity Story

12/3
628. that grace covers a multitude of sins

12/4
629. that God's mercies are new every morning
630. for discovering better ways to utilize our limited space
631. for Betsy not only watching Anlon during my dentist appt, but offering to come to our home since Anlon was still asleep when I needed to leave





1 comment:

Carolina said...

So proud of you for getting back in the exercise routine! That is always the hardest part. And thank you again for such a fun night Friday night, best birthday I've had in years! Have a blessed week friend :)