Monday, December 19, 2011

Multitude Monday

Monday 12/19/2011

I am thankful:

12/12
632. that Anlon is feeling better this morning after a rough weekend
633. for a cool walk that helped Anlon take a great morning nap
634. for our real Christmas tree
635. for laughter as I try to get tree sap out of Sebo's hair
636. for a lovely walk on Davis Island - what a beautiful day!
637. for the powerful message shared at our church's women's Christmas dinner and an enjoyable time with friends
638. for the fruit basket given by Vipul's patient
639. for Vipul's friendship with Richie

12/13
640. for laughter with Anlon
641. for the way Anlon pushes food that is falling out of his mouth back in with the back of his hand
642. for the new routine of taking an early morning walk and how it helps Anlon relax before his morning nap
643. for the sweet dogs we've met while walking
644. that Vipul and I still write letters to Santa with our gift requests
645. that Vipul's surgeries went so well
646. for my mom's call to see how Anlon was feeling

12/14
647. for the perspective to laugh as I tripped over several of Anlon's toys in our very over-crowded bedroom
648. for the incredibly sweet gifts Vipul's patient hand-made for Anlon
649. for Anlon's 3 hour morning nap and 1 1/2 hour afternoon nap today
650. for God showing me areas I need to change

12/15
651. that Anlon fed himself puffs so well
652. for how Whitney went above and beyond
653. for a really fun, insightful night out with Robyn
654. for Vipul doing the dishes and leaving the tree lights on for me
655. for the smell of my husband

12/16
656. for all of the new baby announcements that cover our fridge
657. that I can never thank God enough for our little boy
658. for the compassion and encouragement that Carolina provides
659. that Anlon smiles every time he hears Casting Crown's "Joy to the World"
660. that although I look forward to the day when Anlon can feed himself, I am happy to serve my son as long as he needs me to
661. for laughing so hard with Anlon I can hardly catch my breath
662. for the outpouring of love for Sandy
663. for the spirit of Christmas felt in Robyn and Dave's home

12/17
664. for the impact Sandy had on Vipul's life and so many others
666. for the most touching, Christ-focused service we've attended
667. for singing Sandy's favorite hymn I Sing a Song of the Saints of God
668. for coming home to see Anlon snuggling with Leo in Aimee's lap
669. for an afternoon skyping with Vipul's parents and my mom
670. for a fun date night with my husband

12/18
671. for the truth spoken by our pastor
672. for an enjoyable lunch with the Johnston's and how Anlon ate so well
673. for all three of us taking an afternoon nap
674. for a fun evening with the Cullum's and the Ross's
675. for a room full of little ones playing

1 comment:

Carolina said...

Loved your detailed list this week- can tell you put a lot of thought into it. And how sweet of Vipul's patient to make the cute animals for Anlon- so sweet! Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!