Monday, July 18, 2011

Multitude Monday


Monday 7/11/11
254. for dinner with the Cullum's, delectable cupcakes and a very sweet birthday card
255. for our little boys eating side by side

7/12
255. that I have a birthday to celebrate and loved ones to celebrate with
256. for my Mom driving 6 hours in one day just to spend the day with me
257. for the thoughtful gifts she brought Anlon and me, and my favorite key-lime pie
258. that Vipul planned a wonderful date night out
 259. for Bern's dessert room and the special memories we have there
260. for all of the warm birthday wishes from family and friends

7/13
261. that we were able to make it to the later library storytime
262. for seeing Crista and Mateos there
263. that God keeps drawing my eyes to the sky and I'm reminded of how amazing it is that I have a personal relationship with my Creator

7/14
264. for Carolina taking the time to send me some helpful information for a family member
265. that today I can smile at the fact that our small home looks like Babies R Us
266. that Anlon still nuzzles into my neck as I rock him
267. that I was able to put together something that I didn't think I could by myself
268. for godly counsel
269. for Vipul's letter

7/15
270. for Vipul doing an incredible job cleaning up splattered spaghetti sauce while I was asleep
271. for Anlon only waking up once to nurse the last 2 nights

7/16
272. for Amber's amazing talent that she freely shares
273. for Bill and Pat's work preparing their home for Anlon's party
274. for Vipul going over to help them while I stayed home with a sleeping baby
275. for Chrissy's thoughtful gifts for Anlon and me
276. for Chrissy's excitement to read Vipul's book

7/17
277. that Anlon enjoyed his new class at church and that Heather put me in it to volunteer
278. that Vipul and Sam got to see Harry Potter together
279. for Anlon doing being so happy this afternoon
280. that Vipul is so enthusiastic about starting a new meal plan and the work he did preparing for it










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful list! I love the photo of Anlon on his little car. And your home is beautiful :)

Carolina said...

So glad you enjoyed your birthday and week. What a yummy treat for Vipul to have taken you to Bern's! Have a blessed week dear friend.