Sunday, July 15, 2012

Favorite Moments

I was planning to share what I learned from my recent month off from Facebook. But time has passed and the only thing I feel led to share is that life is no less sweet just because it's not posted for all to see. We've had a special couple of months and I would like to share some pictures from some of my favorite moments.

He managed to get my glasses off and put them on (I did straighten them a bit :)
Even though he's not looking at the camera, I love this pic - with Vipul's best friend Richie at Disney World
Finger painting fun
Enjoying a miniature train ride

 Obviously not the best picture, but it was very challenging getting Anlon and Norah Grace to stay still - at Norah's dedication
Leo the lion gets a special place to sleep
Enjoying our cool rug - thanks Stacey!
Silliness with Sydney and Liam
Racing Daddy
One of his favorite things to do - line up his cars and trucks 




Having a blast with Malachi and Javen
Dipping green beans in hummus - yum!
Kissing Liv
Aquarium fun with Finley
July 4th with Jack on Anna Maria Island
Jumping off the boat into the ocean over and over wore him out!!
Three of his favorite buddies
He still loves to be rocked, especially when he's sleepy (this is especially sweet since he usually prefers his mama)
He finally likes fruit!!!!!!!!!!!
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! I love the photos. It's fun to watch Anlon's features change and grow. He is such a beautiful mix of you and Vipul. I think it's OK not to share too much about what you learned - everyone's journey in navigating social media is so different. This could start a very heated conversation. :) I hope you feel like you learned what God desires you to do in protecting your family's privacy and time. I enjoy seeing your photo updates, but there's nothing like hearing your voice and sharing the messy part of life together over the phone or over dinner. :)

Carolina said...

Love and second what Chrissy shared. I think its great you took a break from social media to focus on more important things. Love all the pictures of Anlon and specially the one of the boys 'chillin' at the beach!! They sure look like two old buddies hanging out. Love you friend and hope you are having a wonderful week!