Monday, May 16, 2011

Multitude Monday


I am thankful:

May 9, 2011

87. that caring for Anlon brings Vipul and I closer together

May 10

88. for caring doctors
89. for our precious son

 90. for time with Vipul reading the first devotional we were ever given

May 11

91. for really knowing in my soul that I am blessed despite difficult circumstances

May 12

92. for our pediatrician being able to move up an appointment for us
93. for Anlon showing interest in something I was eating and trying it
94. for Robyn's sacrificial spirit
95. for Amber's thoughtful call in the midst of her own struggles

May 13

96. for my in-laws' prayers for Anlon
97. for Vipul's faith in Christ that blew me away this morning
98. for our calm, caring pediatrician who gives us her full attention
99. for a date night out and a great babysitter

May 14

100. for Vipul's smile as he watched The Great Muffet Caper

May 15

101. for Angela and Justin whom we are blessed to call friends
102. for perfect weather to spend an afternoon at the pool






1 comment:

Carolina said...

Thinking of you this week! Beautiful list