Monday, May 2, 2011

Multitude Mondays



Monday, April 25, 2011
I'm thankful:

40. for the blog forwarded by Sam that spoke to Vipul and I just when we needed this
41. that Anlon took a 2 hr nap this morning!
42. for the encouraged sounds in Vipul's voice over the phone
43. for sharing a banana with Anlon
44. for listening to Vipul read Anlon's children's bible to him
45. for the sound of rain
46. for Anlon's laugh

April 26

47. for coffee
48. for understanding
49. for Vipul's excitement to teach Anlon sign language
50. for Chrissy and the special way she has with Anlon, even when he's fussy

April 27

51. that Anlon is napping so much better since we implemented a set schedule
52. for Ada's transparency and God speaking to me through her
53. for ANlon taking another 2 hour nap this afternoon!!!
54. for Vipul's new evening routine with Anlon
55. for Sandy'a wisdom shared with young wives and mothers

April 28

56. for Amber's text that brought me to tears
57. for my family in Alabama being safe
58. for prayer with Vipul

April 29

59. that Publix Greenwise is within walking distance of our home
60. for a clean home
61. for the dinner I prepared for my in-laws turning out well

April 30

62. for Vipul's parents and sister enjoying time with Anlon


63. for a beautiful walk and time at the fountains in Hyde Park

 64. for Anlon splashing in the tub with Vipul's mom
May 1

65.  for a moment I wanted to freeze - giving Anlon a massage while Vipul sang Dancing in the Minefields
66. for the men and women of our military






















3 comments:

Amber said...

I can see the joy!!!

#40 blessed and challenged me in a way I can't describe!!!!

I adore that photo of mom with Anlon......so cute!!!

Carolina said...

I loved the pictures of Anlon, he is quite the happy little boy! :) Hope you are doing well and loved your list this afternoon.

Anonymous said...

Just stumbled across your blog and love it! Too cute! Thanks for reminding us how important it is to be thankful for everything we are given. New follower and just wanted to say hi = )