Monday, September 5, 2011

Multitude Monday

Monday September 5, 2011




I am thankful:

8/29
390. for Betsy watching Anlon during my dentist appt. and for how much Anlon enjoyed time with Austin

8/30
391. for a morning and afternoon spent playing with Amber and Bennett
392. for how neat it is to see Bennett turning into a little boy
393. for time to catch up with Carolina on the phone tonight

8/31
394. that Anlon took two 2 hr naps today
395. for the love I have of everything about my Cashew, including his fluffy hair after waking up
396. that our washing machine leak wasn't worse than it was
397. for an honest repair man
398. that our new washer will be delivered next week rather than 2 weeks like we initially thought

9/1
399. that even though Sebo is driving us a bit crazy these days, she and Anlon love each other
340. for Amber watching Anlon and how much he enjoys being with her
341. for my Mom's thoughtfulness as she prepared for our visit

9/2
342. that Anlon slept so well last night (after some rough nights since vacation)
343. for Anlon taking multiple toys out of containers
344. for the joy I feel as I watch him play in the early morning light
345. for the sweet reassurance that God gave me this morning
346. that I didn't cry over spilled milk after Anlon knocked his open sippy cup off of the counter
347. for Betsy opening her home for a play date

9/3
348. for another great night of Anlon sleeping
349. that Anlon did so well during the drive to my Mom's
350. for how Anlon loves his Nana
351. for time to see my Aunt Linda and cousin Barbara

9/4
352. for the timing of Anlon's morning nap working out so well to attend church with my Mom
353. for the love Anlon was shown in the nursery and for how he immediately starting playing
354. for an incredible message of truth spoken at the service
355. for the thought and effort my Mom took in planning wonderful meals for us
356. for how Anlon tossed his little box so well back and forth with my Mom
357. for my Mom making our visit so special
358. that we were able to spend time with the Long family before heading home


3 comments:

Amber said...

Sometimes I feel like I say the same thing each week, but this week just made my heart smile for so many reasons.

Looking forward to catching up!

Carolina said...

Love the update. And I didn't realize how much fluffy hair Anlon does have! Love all the pictures and my favorite one is of him trying to open the door. Have a blessed week dear friend!

Anonymous said...

I love the fluffy hair too! And it looks like you had a nice time with your mom. Looking forward to seeing you soon!