Monday, September 12, 2011

Multitude Monday



September 12, 2011

I am thankful:

9/5
359. for being able to meet a need
360. that I really feel God's presence today
361. for a wonderful Labor Day lunch with the Johnston's
362. for Anlon devouring an entire beef hotdog and a baked sweet potato in one sitting!

9/6
363. for the sound of rain - I never tire listening to the wonderful sound of rain
364. that I'm able to be home caring for our son
365. that I do feel fulfilled in this calling

9/7
366. that even though the last 24 hrs have been difficult for several reasons, I know I have much to be thankful for
367. that I'm able to use our neighbor's washer as we wait for our replacement for the replacement

9/8
368. for the ways Anlon has been trying to make me laugh
369. for Amber's invitation to join her family for dinner tonight while Vipul's out of town
370. for how the Cullums love our little boy

9/9
371. for a challenging, convicting and inspiring conversation with Ada
372. that Anlon slept and Sebo was silent during the time we met
373. that I am not the woman I hope to one day be but God loves me in spite of myself
374. for the way Anlon LOVES chasing Sebo everywhere
375. for how Anlon pet the lion statue at the Hyde Park fountains

9/10
376. for Vipul helping so much with Anlon today
377. for the little birds taking a bath in a rain puddle
378. for the amazing tree I've passed countless times while walking but really noticed it today
379. that the rain brought a cooler breeze which made our walk very pleasant

9/11
380. for how Anlon took a break from nursing this morning to look at me and say "mama"
381. that 10 years ago today the horrific events of 9/11 led me on a search for meaning in this life and I found my Creator and Savior - Jesus Christ
382. for seeing Vipul smile as he watched Austin two rows up in church
383. that everyone liked my cornbread at lunch
384. that Vipul is the spiritual leader of our home and I have learned so much about genuine faith through his example

2 comments:

Amber said...

Anlon looks so cute climbing up the stairs chasing Sebo.
Amen to #373.
I praise God for #381

Anonymous said...

Love the photo of Anlon laughing. #366 is what it's all about. You are leaving a great legacy for your family, Kindra.