Monday, March 12, 2012

Multitude Monday

Monday, March 12, 2012


I am thankful:
3/5
874. that Anlon loves his Daddy so much
875. for great ideas from our OT Janet
876. for beautiful, cool weather that I could enjoy all year
875. that Anlon enjoys Javen and Malachi so much
876.that despite not wanting to, I completed my class at the Y
877. that my wonderful niece is student of the month!!!

3/6
878. for God showing me how to give Vipul the words he needed from me
879. that in the last 2 days, Anlon has said "God", "bye-bye" and "cracker" ("cackur")!!!!
880. for running into Amber and Bennett at Chick-fil-A
881. for Anlon's afternoon nap which gave me time to rest too
882. that Vipul came home early, which is always a special treat

3/7
883. for answered prayer - Anlon was well-rested for B.S.F this morning and did so well in his new class
884. for the sweet woman at St. Joseph's who entertained Anlon while I made an appt.
3/8
885. that Anlon slept until 7 am!!
886. the way Anlon smiles so big when he sees Janet
887. for how God leads me in the way I should go

3/9
888. for a wonderful time at Picnic Island
 889. for a confirming conversation about God's view of marriage
890. for Vipul's persistence in getting our movie to work

3/10
891. that Vipul enjoyed relaxing time out by himself and came home feeling refreshed
892. for the way my husband looked holding Piper, reminding me of him holding Anlon when he was this size
3/11
893. that Anlon likes his new convertible booster seat
894. that Vipul got Anlon ready by himself for church (picking out his outfit perfectly :)
895. the way Anlon worked the crowd at lunch - he LOVES meeting new people!
896. for muscles sore from use
897. for an absolutely gorgeous afternoon at the park
898. for Vipul's work putting Anlon's new table and chairs together!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So many great things! Love the photo with Vipul and Piper - I can't wait to meet her! Anlon looks so good with his new table and chairs and his booster seat! So thankful for your sweet family :)

Carolina said...

Love your list, and can tell you've been very faithful to writing them down each day. So glad you were able to enjoy BSF this week, and I love the picture of Anlon running through the water :) Piper is sooo precious and Vipul does look good holding a newborn... Miss you friend!